Search

Oslo Marathon

I wish to announce to the world that I am running the Oslo marathon on September 27th, 2009. I believe in public announcements of far reaching goals, or else it will be to easy to brake them if I keep them to myself. So here it is, Oslo marathon 2009!

For those of you who know me well and have met me recently, might think that my physical shape is not up to par with this quest. That is absolutely true, but I intend to work out like crazy for the next 9 months. You can follow my progression by reviewing this spread sheet. It has very little data so far, but if you want an updated version at some later point, this link should be sufficient. I will add pages with charts and diagrams as well, when more data is plotted into the spreadsheet:)

So are anyone else out there up for the challenge?! You can sign up here... The two ladies in the picture above ran the year I was born, 1983.

1 comments:

Espen said...

Lykke til Christoffer! Det blir spennende å følge progresjonen.