Search

Torn muscle

I tore my left calf muscle half way through my workout session this morning. It was not a very pleasant feeling. Don't worry, I won't use it as an excuse to take it easy the rest of the week. Nothing can stop me now. Running up-hill didn't hurt that much but otherwise I felt it every step.

The good news is that I broke my own record for the 7 km lap. I did it in 44 minutes and 6 seconds. I plan to increase the route to 10 km when I am able to run the 7 km in 40 minutes. It seems as that won't be to far away. Maybe in two weeks...

2 comments:

Lamar Echols said...

Sorry to hear about your calf. That can be painful. I've hurt it before. Good luck on the marothon. That's an awesome goal.

Karolina said...

Nu har jag hittat hit. Lycka till med maratonträningen. Ses på bion på lördag!