I got an exciting e-mail today from Lambertseter High School. I was asked whether I would be interested in stepping in as a teacher in Entrepreneurship and Business Development at their school. It turned out that they had been in contact with a guy called Kim from Young Entrepreneurship Oslo (a non-profit organization that promote young entrepreneurs), in which he had suggested me as a teacher.
A couple of weeks ago, I did some tuturing at Forskningsparken (research senter for University of Oslo) where I met Kim. We had a short conversation about nuturing entrepreneurship in the Oslo region, in which I gave him my business card. Because of a short chat, accompanied with a business card, I've more or less gotten a job offer. I am going to meet with the school representative tomorrow afternoon to see if there is mutual interest. Pretty cool, huh?
The power of business cards
Posted by Christoffer Andersen at Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow!! That's awesome!! Good luck. I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment