Hey folks,
Today is my last day at Kyte (my summer internship). Time has flown by so fast. I have the final exam on Monday night. It's going to be an oral presentation of our business idea, plus a hand in of the business idea. Accordingly, I have plenty to do over the weekend ;-)
I though I would post a picture from when I went to visit my girls in Utah. We went to Café Rio, one of my favorites!
Last day at work
Posted by Christoffer Andersen at Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey thanks for the tip on google reader. I've set it up for many of my friends. I can't find yours though. I put in snikkerbua, but it didn't find you. It found all sorts of youtube stuff, but not your blog. Any idea why?? Anyhow, I'm glad to see you and your family are doing so well. It's awesome that I get to see what you are up to!!!
Post a Comment