I have just gotten home from studying with Daniel. We prepared for the exam in "Innovation, Sectoral Application" which we both will have tomorrow. Earlier today we had a three hour written exam in "Applied Miceroeconomics", hence the picture. I have never done so much computing and calculations in my life, as I've been doing the last few weeks in order to prepare for this exam. I know I have done my very best and I hope that will show for in the form of a good grade!
We were tested in the following:
- Domestic market equlibrium (in isoliation)
- Change in market equlibrium as a result of free import
- Change in market equlibrium as a result of change in world equlibrium (new price on imported goods).
- Game Theory
- prisoners dilemma
- sequencial move (game tree)
- credible threat and change in game outcome
- Cournot competition and its result (quantity and profit)
- Bertrand competition and ist results (price and profit)
- Shift in reaction functions
So, now I am one step closer to graduation. I connot wait for that day to come. I am really eager to start working and make a good living for Maria, Rachel and myself.

0 comments:
Post a Comment